Documentation Contributor Guide
- Get Docker
- Clone this repository via git command line or a graphical tool such as GitHub Desktop.
- Fork this repository.
run the project
# inside this repository docker-compose up
- Open the project in a project editor like VIM or an IDE such as Visual Studio Code.
- Understand the project structure.
- _data/menus.yml controls which markdown files will be displayed.
- Leading folders such as portmaster, spn, and safing represent the main menu.
- Additional folders and the menu structure can be understood from the _data/menus.yml
- Add, delete and modify as needed.
- Hopefully obviously, commit your changes when ready, create a pull request.
More Detailed Information on the Jekyll project.