SPN Alpha - Status
- Works Well - Report if Broken
- Under Investigation - Please Test and Report
- Known Issues
- How To Report Bugs
Treat the SPN as a VPN in your threat model for now. Please be aware that there are not enough users and servers during the alpha phase in order to protect you from VPN traffic analysis.
Last Updated on 2nd June, 2022
- Login on Portmaster Client successfully connects to the SPN
- Normal browsing of websites
- Big file downloads
- Video streaming
- UDP based applications
- High Bandwidth: up to 100MBit/s (and more, depending on path)
- Video Conferencing
- Internal scheduling needs improvement: When a big download is in progress, other connections may die. In some circumstances, the health check will fail and the SPN will reconnect. Fix is in progress.
Bugs can be reported on the SPN repository on GitHub
Be sure to also check the network status feed on the SPN page in Portmaster.